Category Archives: Marillac College

Sister Mildred Dunker’s Old Chapel Tour

Sister Mildred Dunker was one of the first Sisters to join the Daughters of Charity after the formal establishment of the St. Louis Province in 1910.  She had a rare distinction for a Daughter of Charity, serving for nearly the entirety of her ministry – 82 of her 84 years as a Sister – in one building, the Marillac Provincial House, serving as head cook for Daughters of Charity, Seminary Sisters, retired Sisters, and priests.

Sister Mildred completed her Seminary at St. Vincent’s Hospital in 1916, and was among the first group to move in to the new Provincial House.  As she recounted: 

We set up living quarters on the second floor, west end, later to be the Infirmary.  Some beds had come over from St. Vincent’s.  The three of us would get up at four in the morning.  We would start prayers, read the first point of meditation, come out and sit on the front steps of Marillac to wait for the horse and buggy to take us to St. Vincent’s for Mass.  The road was not as nice as it is now.  We just simply drove down the hill to ford the creek; we never knew if we would be dumped or not.  We went in the back door at St. Vincent’s; it was always open.  After Mass, we had breakfast at St. Vincent’s.  Then I would go down to the kitchen.  I had a little basket and could pick up what we needed for our dinner and evening meal.  The other two Sisters would bring back what they needed for the day.  We did that every day for about two months.  We did not return to St. Vincent’s during the day except on days when we had special community exercises.  Then the driver would come and get us.  After about six weeks or so, Sister Visitatrix started to come over to Marillac and we did not have to go to St. Vincent’s except for Mass and breakfast.  That is how it happened that I, Sister Mildred Dunker, made the first Repetition of Prayer at Marillac.

Marillac Building, 1918
One of the earliest photos of the Marillac Provincial House, 1918

In 1998, as the Daughters of Charity in St. Louis prepared to move and sell their beloved Marillac Provincial House to the University of Missouri St. Louis, Sister Mildred played a large role in helping the Sisters say goodbye.  She recorded her memories and personal tour of the Marillac at age 100. 

Sister Mildred Dunker on her 100th birthday
Sister Mildred on the occasion of her 100th birthday

When we initially conceived of this post, we were going to share excerpts from her entire tour of the Marillac Provincial House.  However, the transcript of her tour alone runs over 50 typed pages and simply contains too much information to begin to pare down.  So instead, we are going to focus on the portion of her tour of the Marillac Chapel.  We were moved by her love of the artwork and architecture, and we thought our readers might be as well. 

We are in the vestibule of the Chapel.  Look at those two large paintings of the apparitions of Our Blessed Mother to St. Catherine Labouré.  This one (to the right) shows St. Cather­ine kneel­ing at Our Lady’s feet.  Let’s read the inscription on the plaque: “From the Central House, Emmitsburg, Maryland to the Marillac Seminary.  March 15, 1916.”  That was a gift from the Sisters in Emmitsburg.  The other painting, on the left side, shows the apparition of November 27, 1830 when Mary told Catherine to have a medal, the Miraculous Medal, made in her honor with the prayer: “O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.”

Opposite the paintings are two stone trimmed niches.  The archi­tect who constructed the vestibule just put them there, but left them vacant.  I really don’t remember when St. Louise and St. Catherine were put into the niches but I like them.  The prayer book boxes for the Sisters’ prayer books were added later.  Neither did we have the stand with the book of the names of our deceased Sisters.  On either side of the center vestibule are smaller arches.  The arch on the left leads from the Seminary corridor to the Chapel.  Look at this door, it is still the original green. 

….

From the vestibule, we enter the Chapel proper.  The walls used to be a beautiful red, the color of the bricks.  When the Chapel was remodeled [in 1968], the red walls were painted the gray which we see now.  I liked the red better.  As you entered the Chapel, your eyes were drawn to the three white marble altars in the sanctuary and above the altar to the silver clouds where there was a white marble statue of our Blessed Mother, surrounded by the prayer in golden letters: “O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.”  It was so beautiful, you almost thought you were in heaven.  That statue of Blessed Mother now stands on the pedestal on the left side of the sanctuary.  The worker had to chisel away part of the back of the statue so it would fit.  That statue of Mary was a personal gift of Sister Eugenia Fealy to the community.

On the wall in the sanctuary, on both sides of Blessed Mother were the bronze plaques now hidden by the hanging over which the pictures of St. Louise and the Martyrs of Arras were placed.  The pictures, now in the front hall, were put over the bronze plaques at the time of the triduum.  They looked beautiful with the three electric candles on either side going up to Mary.  There were two large-sized angels on either side of the altar holding the lighted candelabra.  One of the adoring angels was a gift in memory of our Director, Father Sullivan.  The other angel was in memory of the visit of Most Honored Mother Le Brun, Superioress General of the Daughters of Charity.

The main altar was beautiful.  We were told that it was made of 10,000 pieces of marble; the openings and arches trimmed with white stone and the red wall background made it look so nice.  The marble altar was given by Sister Stephanie Wall.  In the center of the main altar is a hollow marble form (called the baldachin) which houses the beautiful gold cross.  We always had such beautiful altar cloths and tabernacle veils.  Many of them were hand-painted.  So many of the sisters could really paint.

Blessed Mother Statue at Marillac Chapel

….

Look at the beautiful ceiling.  I think they call it a hammerbeam ceiling.   The color has changed, once green.  There are seven arches in the Chapel and six in the sanctuary.  You can count five smaller arches against the wall.  Many people come to look at the hammerbeam ceiling; it is so unusual.  Those boxlike projections at the end of each arch are there for a purpose; they hide the joinings.  If you look well at them you will see that some are plain and others are decorated.  Do you see the crosses?  Some point north, south, east and west.  Someone told us that they represent the  universal Church.  The color has changed on the whole ceiling from the original green to the light brown that you see now. 

Ceiling of Marillac Chapel

….

Sister Aloysius Collins was the first organist; I could listen to her playing for a long time.  When we first came over to Marillac, Sister Aloysius picked certain Sisters for the choir.  For the Mass on Sunday, the Sisters used to stand along the railing in the choir.  We had a choir for a number of years, then all the Sisters were asked to sing from the Chapel, not from the choir.  Father Claude, a Passionist, taught chant to the Seminary Sisters and some Habit Sisters who lived here.  Later Sister Mary Louise Rikhoff taught chant.  The Sisters use the choir loft quite a bit to “run in and pray.”  The large stained glass window in the choir loft has the seal of the Daughters of Charity, a flaming heart surmounted by a cross with the motto of the Community: “The Charity of Jesus Christ presses us.”  I like to look up and see it as I leave the Chapel.

Organ and Community Seal at Marillac Chapel

….

There are two stained glass windows in the sanctuary.  The one of St. Vincent, taking the place of a galley slave, was given in loving memory of Very Reverend James J. Sullivan, C.M., First Director of the St. Louis Province 1910-1927.  On the opposite wall is pictured the four Daughters of Charity who were martyred during the French Revolution.  This was a gift of the Sister Servants of the Province for the celebration of Sister Eugenia’s Golden Jubilee.  Beneath the picture we read, “Commemorating the Golden Jubilee Sister Eugenia Fealy First Visitatrix of the St. Louis Province 1879-1921.  Both of the windows were installed in 1929. 

Sister Mildred explains how the Chapel could be so gorgeous:

Just outside the sanctuary, near the statue of St. Louise is a memorial shield, a plaque of dedication to the donor of the Chapel.  James Boro, brother of Sister Marie Boro saved his money.  His sister, Sister Marie, inherited the money and gave the gift to the community for the Chapel in his memory.

Marillac Chapel, circa 1950s

Leave a comment

Filed under Marillac College, Sister Mildred Dunker

Twentieth Century Make-Believe by Sister Barbe Busch, D.C.

The great fantasy author J.R.R. Tolkien died on September 2, 1973.  In 2015, an Italian priest, Father Daniele Pietro began to organize both religious and laypeople to push for a cause of canonization to be opened for Professor Tolkien.  They sent a letter to the Archbishop of Birmingham – Tolkien’s home Diocese – and, while the Archbishop did not call for a cause to be opened, he encouraged Father Pietro and his colleagues to pray for Tolkien’s cause.

While the Daughters of Charity Archive does not have anything in their collections about this cause, they do have a stray piece about Tolkien.  Appearing in the Marillac Magazine, the student literary journal of Marillac College, Winter 1961 edition is a piece by Sister Barbe Busch.  Although she eventually left the community, it offers a Sister’s early perspective on Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings and its place in fantasy storytelling from a deeply Catholic spiritual perspective.  Nearly 60 years later, it appears others are recognizing this as well!

We here reprint Sister Barbe Bush’s piece, who later married and lived the rest of her life as Joan Kaiser.

Twentieth Century Make-Believe

by Sister Barbe Busch, D.C.

Nothing is truer than fairy wisdom. J. R. R. Tolkien, a twentieth writer, takes children and philosophers into the land of the little people called Hobbits. Here the wise and the young meet a rare excellence.

Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Julia who loved to spend every minute she could in story-book land. One day in her travels through the pages of Mr. Tolkien ‘s tales, she met a race of little people called Hobbits. Chubby, pert and peace-loving, they immediately captured Julia’s heart. Often, she’d wander through their well-ordered countryside, becoming acquainted with their customs, history and way of life. She even went on thrilling adventures with them into Misty Mountain territory. But she felt she could not be completely happy until her Aunt Josephine met the Hobbits too, especially Bilbo Baggins and his nephew Frodo, her closest friends. However, Aunt Josephine did not particularly relish fairy tales so it took all Julia’s persistent enthusiasm to wear down her aunt’s valid excuses. Finally Aunt Josephine yielded and read, with great astonishment. Beyond the creative magic of a fairy world, she discovered a depth of philosophical meaning which convinced her that here was no mere children’s fairy story. This was wisdom to satisfy the adult appetite. And so aunt and niece have lived happily ever after, compelling everyone old and young to visit and revel in Hobbit land.

Recently Aunt Josephine, now Sister Josephine in the philosophy department at Marillac College, introduced Mr. Tolkien ( 1892-) and his little people to the students of Marillac College. Through her instrumentality, Mr. William Ready, librarian at Marquette University, generously loaned all Mr. Tolkien’s original manuscripts to Marillac College for an extensive exhibit. Every scrap of paper J. R. R. Tolkien used in writing his books: rough drafts, pencilled outlines, date schemes, sketches sharply drawn simply to help him write more concretely, and finally all the manuscripts including holographs, or handwritten copies, typescripts, galleys and charts were displayed to entice the attention of wandering students.

Judging from the enthusiastic wonder of students and faculty members who have peered long and often at the collection. Sister Josephine has won some more followers for Mr. Tolkien. So it would seem that Gotthold Lessing’s remark, “It is not children only that one feeds with fairy tales,” is once more verified. Professor Tolkien himself remarks in his essay, “On Fairy Stories” in Essays Presented to Charles Williams, Oxford, 1947, that a fairy story, “can give to man or child that hears it . . . a catch of the breath and a beat and lifting of the heart (near to or indeed accompanied by tears) as keen as that given by any form of literary art.”

A dedicated scholar, teacher and a noted linguist and philologist, Mr. Tolkien has devoted his life to the interpretation of heroic poems and romances. Over the length and depth of his scholarship moves the breath of his own creative imagination. In the same essay cited above, he reveals the secret of his inventive power. “As a child,” he remarks, “I desired dragons with a profound desire. Of course I in my timid body did not wish to have them in the neighborhood, intruding into my relatively safe world, in which it was, for instance, possible to read stories in peace of mind, free from fear. But the world that contained even the imagination of Fafnir was richer and more beautiful at whatever cost of peril. The dweller in the quiet and fertile plains may hear of the tormented hills and unharvested sea and long for them in his heart. For the heart is hard though the body be soft.”

And so Mr. Tolkien creates fairy tales to calm that restlessness in our own hearts. Originally these were only meant to be bed-time stories for the four little Tolkiens and as such they grew and matured along with the children.

The Hobbit, Mr. Tolkien’s first book is much less complex than the trilogy which completes it. In The Hobbit, Mr. Tolkien begins to weave his magic which is tied together and completed in the Lord of the Ring.

Bilbo Baggins, the hero of The Hobbit is genial and comfort-loving. Like most of his race, Bilbo is a home-body. The desire for adventure is as foreign to him as the desire for school to a young Huck Finn on the first day of spring. When Gandalf, a wandering wizard, and a band of thirteen dwarfs led by their King Thorin Oakenshield invite Bilbo to help them recover a dwarf hoard stolen from Thorin’s ancestors, Bilbo is flatly disinterested. But to his everlasting amazement he joins them. After sharing battles, escapes, and sufferings, Bilbo, decked out in armor and laden with jewels, returns to his home, the Shire. Among his new possessions is a strange ring which he happened upon in a damp, dark cavern in Misty Mountain. Gollum, a mean little creature, had lost the ring he called his precious” and chased Bilbo to recover it. Accidentally Bilbo slipped the ring onto his finger and discovered its power of making its wearer invisible. Bilbo is strangely attached to the ring; he won’t allow anyone to touch it. Actually this ring has a magic in it that Bilbo doesn’t begin to comprehend.

So the adventures of Bilbo Baggins come to a close, and the Tolkien children beg Daddy for more. All over the world wide-eyed youngsters and fascinated oldsters second their pleas. And so, Daddy Tolkien began a fourteen-year literary work, the Trilogy of The Lord of the Rings. Actually this sheer creative production is composed of three volumes, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King.

All the episodes in these three books spin around Bilbo’s newly acquired ring. This ring exercises a sort of half-luck, half-magic given it by its maker, Sauron the Dark Lord. It casts a spell around all of its subsequent owners – Isildur, King of men, Gollum and now to a degree, even Bilbo. Whoever wears it on his finger comes under the malignant power of Sauron, the evil one. Only in the land of Mordor, in the Mountain of Doom where Sauron forged the ring, can it be destroyed.

Thus, the ring confers on its bearer an unparelleled power. There are two alternatives involved in its use: to employ this power to gain a momentary good and thereby assure the continuous existence of evil or to deny present gain in order to annihilate evil itself. This problem forms the crux of the trilogy, The Lord of the Rings.

As the first book opens we are at once faced with this question. It is the decision Frodo must make. Bilbo Baggins, growing old, has willed the ring to his nephew Frodo. Moreover, Frodo is compelled to make this decision almost immediately as the powers of evil, Arcs, armed Trolls and all the inhuman creatures under Sauron’s influence are being marshalled by him against the EIves, Ents, Dwarfs, Men and Hobbits, that is, the powers of good.

Of all the twelve great rings of power all but three have returned to Sauron: one only, the Lord of the Rings, in Frodo’s possession remains beyond his grasp. If he regains it, the final and absolute rule of Middle Earth is his.

Gandalf the immortal magician of The Hobbit has travelled extensively for twelve years and gathered secret evidence. One day he comes to the Shire, the home of the Hobbits, still quite undisturbed in spite of impending danger right outside its borders. After Gandalf explains the significance of the ring to Frodo, Frodo, appalled at the revelation, tries to shift his responsibility to Gandalf. But the wise old wizard will not even trust himself to touch the ring, so wary is he of its deadly attraction. Instead he suggests that all the powers of good meet in a Grand Council at Rivendall to decide the fate of the ring. An attempt is made by The Hobbit Fredo to destroy the ring by fire, but ancient folklore relates that its destruction can be accomplished only by casting the ring into the depths of a volcano, the Mountain of Doom in the land of Mordor, which is directly under the searching eye of Sauron. Volunteers are sought to bear the ring to its final end. Since no one dares respond, Frodo in a whisper agrees to take on the terrible task.

A representative from each nation and race of Middle Earth offers to form a Fellowship of the Ring to accompany and guide Frodo to Mordor. Together they suffer through innumerable: perils, snowstorms, pursuits by Orcs (a type of goblin) and worse still – the ring begins to work its damaging patterns among them. Frodo realizes that he must go on alone. Sam Wise, his loyal, practical gardener, refuses to leave him. Without a guide, Frodo and Sam become hopelessly lost on the barren slopes of Emyn Muil. There Gollum, ever eager to recover “his precious,” plots to kill them. Instead, Frodo is empowered to kill Gollum, but he has pity on him. Gollum is induced to guide Frodo and Sam to Mordor. While the three of them penetrate into the Land of Mordor through the mountain pass, Kirith Ungol wages a terrible battle to occupy Sauron’s attention.

On the brink of the Mountain of Doom Frodo hesitates to give up his ring. It has even succeeded in bewitching him. Gollum makes a last desperate attempt to regain the ring, his precious. He gets it only to stumble into the fiery volcano – to his own ruin and the ring’s destruction.

The power of Sauron dissolves; the armies of men are victorious. Frodo and Sam return home where Frodo departs with the “High Kindred” to be borne away in a vessel to Grey Havens in the west. Thus, the Third Age comes to a close and the Fourth Age of Men begins.

Tolkien’s magic is tucked away, but the spell lingers, so much so that readers of ten return again to Tolkien’s lands of enchantment to re-experience the delight of make-believe.

What makes Tolkien’s trilogy, dubbed “the most elaborate allegory-fantasy of our time,” so absolutely successful?

Mr. P. Parker, in his article “Hweat we Holbytla” in Hudson Review, Winter 1956-57, intensively proves that Mr. Tolkien’s work fulfills almost perfectly all the qualities of the genre of fantasy. This accomplishment he believes to be the reason for Tolkien’s success. Let us briefly examine the requirements of the fantasy as a literary genre and apply it as Mr. Parker has to Tolkien’s trilogy.

First, a fantasy, to exist independently in an uncreated world, must have a structure both stable and diverse; yet it must be credible in itself.

Tolkien’s imaginary world is so true to its own laws of being that it has been mistaken for genuine history. In fact, some readers will not be convinced that it is not. Why? Because Tolkien’s world abounds in details and brilliant descriptions. Much of the historical background for these details is set forth in appendices, which arc astounding to a careful reader. Mr. Tolkien has invented a new Age of Time, the Third Age of Middle Earth, a new land with the various countries clearly indicated on precise maps. What must be grasped is this: all Mr. Tolkien’s maps, tables, and sketches, his historical and philological explanation; are not mere decoration, buttons and pretty frills to dress up a fetching tale. All these extras hold his fantastic world together. Maps are worked out so that time schemes in the novel harmonize. If it is going to take Frodo and Sam a considerable time to cover a relatively short distance, this is explained by the map which indicates the Dead Marshes or the tricky mountain passes through which they  must pass. Mr. Tolkien has established a new people and authenticated them by means of his intricate genealogical tables with recorded history and ancient legends, as found in the Red Book of Westmarch. Moreover these people have their own language. There are two complete languages, one for elves and one for dwarfs each with its own philological apparatus, special alphabet and ruIes of pronunciation.

Among the Tolkien manuscripts are sketches not found in his books; they were etched only to help him describe more clearly the images he had in his own mind. However the drawings in his works, for example, the colored sketch of Kirith-Ungol, the mountain pass into Mordor, settle the reader’s imagination more securely in his unfamiliar world.

Yet Mr Tolkien has not merely built an unreachable structure in outer fantasy. He has succeeded in bringing the gap between our world and his by the bond of human sympathy. His characters, especially Frodo the ring-bearer, are warmly human; they find heavy responsibility a burden, at once trying and ennobling. We see our own human frailties and hopes mirrored in theirs. Thus, Tolkien’s fantasy fulfills the second requirement. Every fantasy must be propped, even though obliquely, on reality. A third requirement is viability or the ability of a fantasy to create a sympathetic attitude in the reader which thereby compels him to accept, if not the author’s fantastic world, at least his way of looking at things. Now Tolkien readers not only accept his world as literally existing in reality but they are consciously or unconsciously won to his point of view. But what is J. R. R. Tolkien’s view? This question leads us to the most significant requisite of fantasy. The end of fantasy is perception. Like poetry it can deal with essences. It is not held down by the actual problems of reality.

In the Lord of the Rings, Mr. Tolkien has dared to play with ultimates, the struggle between good and evil, the corruption inherent in power, the necessity of heroism in all struggles. Because of the breadth of his vision, commentators have been tempted to over-simplify its significance. The ring and its unlimited power of harm, they gleefully compare to the atomic bomb; Sauron and his followers represent Communist Russia and the fumbling forces of good are the struggling West. Here it must be remarked that Tolkien dislikes satire and allegory, so it is doubtful whether he would use it in his works. His creative masterpiece is meant to be timeless. Mr. Straight, in his article, “The Fantastic World of Professor Tolkien,” in the New Republic, January 16, 1956, explains clearly the main idea which Mr. Tolkien sets apart through fantasy. Below are the prime points of Mr. Straight’s commentary. Evil in the form of Sauron is man’s rebellion against Providence, his attempt to become Lord of a world he did not make. Gollum is a servant of power, evil but not beyond redemption. Evil is matched not by superior power, but by the determination and goodness of ordinary beings, ennobled by the assumption of burdens beyond their capacity to bear. Gandalf is brilliant and Aragorn, the King of Men is brave, but Frodo’s is the decisive will. And yet Frodo remains unchanged, for Tolkien’s purpose is not that Hobbits should cease to be Hobbits but simply that they should understand and give their best.

Mr. Straight concludes his excellent analysis of the universal significance by this illuminating statement: “He (Tolkien) possesses elvish craft. He adds to it the scholar’s perspective and the humanist’s faith. And yet he never allows the magical balance of mystery and perception to be lost.” All readers of Tolkien and especially Julia and her Aunt Josephine would emphatically agree with this last observation and also with Douglas Jerrold who says “Nothing can be truer than fairy wisdom. It is as true as sunbeams.”

Aerial View of Marillac Collect Campus, circa 1958

The Archives would like to thank Bethany Kaiser for her permission to republish this piece.

Leave a comment

Filed under Archives, Marillac College

Our Four campuses:  St. Louis, Missouri

This is the final part of our four-part series on the history of the four primary campuses in the Province, which correspond to the locations where the four provinces that formed the Province of St. Louise had their provincial houses:  Emmitsburg, MD; Albany, NY; Evansville, IN; and St. Louis, MO.  Part one on the Emmitsburg campus can be found here.  Part two on the Albany campus can be found here.  Part three on the Evansville campus can be found here.

The second-oldest campus of the current Province of St. Louise dates to the first time there was a re-alignment of provinces in the United States.  In 1910, a portion of the American Daughters would form a new province in Normandy, Missouri, just outside of St. Louis.

The new province had already begun planning before it became official when Sisters Eugenia Fealy, Augustine Park, and three Seminary sisters opened the new St. Louis Seminary at St. Vincent’s Hospital, one of the Daughters’ main hospitals in St. Louis at the time.  For the first six years of the Province’s existence, affairs were run from the Hospital until the new Marillac Provincial House was completed.  The official opening date of the Provincial House coincided with the consecration of the Chapel on September 27, 1916.

In 1930, the first burials at the Marillac Cemetery took place.  The cemetery is still in use today and serves as the primary place of burial for Daughters of Charity who pass away in the St. Louis area.  The first two individuals buried were Sister Isabel Thomas and Father John Sullivan, the first Provincial Director.

In 1939, as in other provinces, Villa St. Louise opened as a retirement facility for Sisters serving in the Ministry of Prayer so that they could begin – and end – their ministries on the same campus.

In 1957, the grounds of the Provincial House expanded into something larger and more experimental – Marillac College.  This fully accredited institution  was part of the trend of “Sisters’ colleges” where all students had to be professed or novice members of a community of women religious.  You can learn more about Marillac College through this blog post.

Although it provided a robust learning environment for 17 years, the College was not financially viable and closed in 1974.  By 1976, the remainder of the former College’s buildings had been sold to form the campus of the University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL).

In 1995, with the land and building of the campus having grown too large for the size of the province at the time, the decision was made to downsize to a smaller set of offices and provincial house.  Shortly after the final move occurred, the original Marillac Provincial House building was also sold to UMSL, where it would house the Honor’s College beginning in 2002.  Sisters in the Ministry of Prayer relocated to Bridgeton, Missouri to live in a new facility next door to DePaul Health Center, then sponsored by the Daughters’ Health System.  The provincial office moved to Olive Street in St. Louis City, with the new provincial house relocating to the so-called “yellow house,” a former cloister of a group of Augustinian nuns and a short walk away.  When the opportunity arose in 2010, the Daughters purchased the historic “red house” next door to create the combined Provincial House of the Province of St. Louise.  Although not a unified campus setting in the way that it once was, it suits the needs of the Province of St. Louise today after the provincial merger of 2011.


Marillac Provincial House was known for its large chapel with an alter made of 10,000 pieces of marble and large stained glass windows depicting, among others, St. Vincent de Paul in the galleys and the Martyred Daughters of Arras, to name just two.

3 Comments

Filed under Marillac College, St. Louis